My Grade 7 IT Blog

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Client Meeting



1. Your design and layout of your web pages - does it fit your drawing/plan?
I modified the design a little bit. I added a few more pictures to make it a little bit more colorful and so it does not look Empty.
2. Your topic and research. What have you done in class?
My topic is about Tornadoes. I have done research on different kinds of fields about tornadoes. This included
different types of tornadoes and how tornadoes work. Also, I have been looking for videos associated with tornadoes.
3. Color, font and the use of multimedia.
I have used a black background to symbolize something that is not happy or nice. The font varies from the page I have been editing. I have bot yet been able to add videos but this is the next priority.
4. Does it have five pages?
It does not yet have five pages but they are all planned. I will have to add a gallery and video page. Also, A reference page will be added.
5. The features of apple iWeb. What is Working? What is not working in the web application?
So far, all features are working on apple iWeb. It is very easy to use and still makes it look professional.
6. Do you have an emergency plan? Do you have a reference page?
I do not yet have an emergency plan. It will have to be made sometime else as I have been working a lot on the iWeb and research. The reference page is going to be made as soon as possible.
7. You must take screenshots of your ... iWeb, Delicious bookmarks and google docs.


8 comments:

pascal P.E said...

very good effort :) carry on =P

Dylan said...

looks really good orka duude! keep it up +=)

william ko said...

way to professional for me!

Rami said...

Umm complicated...? Simplify please.... -.-

><> Bad FISH! FISH IS MAD!!!!

Amna said...

Good Job!!!

Nice Pics!!!!!!

Ilhem said...

good jod need clearer images

Sha5a said...

Need Clearer picturs and not that interesting bcos no colors!! but good effort:)

Hamdan said...

nice site,..... simple and has everything